Saturday, 12 July 2014
More Chess Games
Here are some games that I have played on the site I use, chessfriends.com.
Rating:1755 Rating:1720 Time: 1 min
eno VS Royal Rook(me)
e3 e5
b3 d5
Bb2 e4
d3 Nf6
dxe4 Nxe4
Bd3 Bf5
g4 Bg6
h4 h5
g5 Qe7
Qf3 Nc5
Bxg6 fxg6
Qxd5 Nd7
Qc4 0-0-0
Nd2 Ne5
Qf4 Nd3+
cxd3 Nxd3+
Ke2 Nxf4+
0 - 1
White Resigns. He can't take the knight playing check because of the pin on White's e pawn. A pin happens when a piece, for example a pawn as in the game above, cannot move because if it did a more valuable piece would be taken or in the case of the game above the king would be taken. Notice that if White's king was not in check the pinned pawn could advance one space. In this game the pawn is pinned so that it cannot take the knight. You can see that moving the queen to f4 was not a good idea. White should have instead backed his queen off to squares c3, f1 or e2 . Notice that the alternative move Bxe5 wouldn't be as good because of Qxe5 and Black's queen would be more active in White's territory.
In this game, tactics along with some luck won the game.
Rating: 1726 Rating:2062 Time: 1 mi Royal Rook VS LaurMihalcea
e4 c5
Nf3 e6
d4 cxd4
Nxd4 a6
Nc3 Ne7
Nf3 b5
Be2 Bb7
Bd2 Nc6
a3 Ng6
Na2 Be7
0-0 Kf8
Bd3 h6
e5 Nxe5
Nxe5 Nxe5
Bf4 Nxd3
Qd3 Bd5
b3 Rc8
Qd4 Bf6
Be5 Bxe5
Qxe5 Qf6
Qxf6 gxf6
Nb4 Bb7
Rfc1 Rg8
c4 Bxg2
cxb5 axb5
Rxc8+ Kg7
Rxg8+ Kxg8
Kxg2 d5
Kf3 e5
Nc6 d4
Nxd4 Kf8
Ke4 exd4
Kxd4 Ke7
Kc5 Ke6
Kxb5 f5
a4 Ke5
a5 Kf4
a6 Kf3
a7 Kxf2
a8=Q f4
Qc6 f3
Qf6 Kg2
Ra2+ Kh3
Qf4 h5
Qxf3 Kh4
Ra4+ Kg5
Qf4 Kg6
Qh4 f5
Kc5 Kh6
Ra6+
1-0
As I said before I was lucky. What should have been played after cxb5 was Rxc1+ then White would have played Rxc1 and Black could then attack my king and would have had a good chance of winning. I played cxb5 hoping to attack his king with my rook. On move 11 when I castled and Black played Kf8(which I think was an accident and he meant to castle) I could have played Nb4 trying to get at Black's king. Some of the moves after Nb4 could have been #1) 1. Nb4 Nxb4 2. Bxb4 Bxb4 3. axb4 or #2) 1. Nb4 Ne5 2. Nxe5 Nxe5
Stay tuned my next post will have more chess games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment